To The People Who Love With Their Whole Heart

Don't let others harden your heart.

3482

Today's dating and relationship climate can be a rough one. More value is placed on hookups than on actual shows of emotion, and I think I speak for more people than just myself when I say this is a frustrating, confusing, and exhausting generation to be part of when it comes to dating.

Personally, when I love, I love with my whole entire heart. When I care about someone, I put my all into them and I am willing to give them the world, and I do what I can to convey this. Oftentimes, this does end up getting my heart hurt, but I don't think I will ever change who I am, and I don't think I should.

So, to the people like me, the people who love with their whole heart, don't let others change this part of you.

Just because someone breaks your heart doesn't mean everyone will, and just because someone didn't deserve your heart doesn't mean you will never find someone who does. Keep loving with your whole heart, because one day someone will come along who will gladly accept it, and give the same, if not more, back to you. Keep loving with your whole heart, because offering that to someone is one of the most special things you can do for a person, and you will be able to look back and say you gave it your all, even if it didn't work out.

Keep letting people in and keep opening your heart to them. Building walls around your heart is a lonely world to live in.

Being a person of love means being a person of warmth, and it is probable that this is something people communicate to you because this is a quality that brings comfort to those who might need it. There is nothing to be ashamed of, so don't be, and don't let someone who tries to break you feel like you are only there to be broken.

You were put here to love, and you were put here to love with your whole heart. If you weren't, you wouldn't.

To the people who love with their whole heart, someday you will find someone who loves with their whole heart, too.