To The One Who Will Love Him Next

To The One Who Will Love Him Next

You are lucky to be loved by him, from me to you here is some advice on the boy I will always love!

35

He won't love you in the conventional ways. He is not the best at explaining what he's thinking or how he is feeling, but when it comes to his love he shows you how much he loves instead of telling you. He shows his love by doing the best he can to make you happy, if you ask him to do something he will always do it even when he complains the whole time. He is the best shoulder to cry on, and he is always there for you when you need someone to listen to your problems. He doesn't always give the best advice, but you can tell he all he wants to do is make you feel better. If you are an over thinker like I am then it will be hard when he doesn't tell you these sweet things all the time, but just remember he is showing his love in so many other ways.

He can be so infuriating at times. He is very stubborn and always has to be right in an argument. Not to mention He can be very prideful at times (maybe even too much). I will be honest, he is easily the biggest headache around, but for him it is worth it. There will be many lows throughout the relationship, but there will be highs higher than you ever thought imaginable.

When he is drunk he gets cuddly, but he will tell you over and over how much he loves you. Not to mention the way his face gets red and blotchy when he has been drinking is so cute. He never fails to love on you, but after a night full of drinking he does not let you leave his side. My favorite part is honestly how he will flirt with you like it is the first time you have ever met him.

He likes to go out on dates which is surprising, because most boys his age are not about it. He will take you out and he always makes an effort to plan a date night. Also take it from me, be sure to never order chicken tenders at a fancy restaurant because you will never hear the end of it!

He will make you laugh until your stomach hurts. He says the dumbest things and does stuff that is even dumber. He will roast you, but remember it is all out of love. He is always down for play fighting even when he takes it to far sometimes. He cannot dance to save his life, but he will always dance and sing with you in the car making you laugh even harder. He is the best person to act crazy with and you can always be yourself around him. Even when you're being a complete weirdo he will be one right along with you. When he laughs it truly is a sound like no other so be prepared for it to warm your heart.

Other things about him is he is always down for laying in bed watching a show that you started together. He will make you watch the shows he loves and even though they are so dumb its still fun to watch it with him. He loves video games, there will be so many times that you have deal him playing while he talks to his buddies. He is so passionate! When it comes to things he loves you can see his passion on his face.

His mom is one of the strongest women you will ever meet! Even though she seems a little intimidating she really isn't. She is such a sweet, funny, and an easy person to talk to. She is so hardworking, which is admirable, but above all else she did an amazing job raising the man you love.

Overall, I will tell you this you are lucky. I have had the honor of being loved by him and loving him, and although it did not work out with us I do not regret anything when it comes to our relationship. Take each day as it comes and never give up on the relationship even when it feels like that is all you can do. I can promise you being without him is the worst feeling in the world. As the ex girlfriend I want nothing but happiness for him and if you make him happy then I am happy. I love him so much and I will be honest he was the boy I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, but I am rooting for y'all to last. I don't believe in hating you, and don't worry, you have nothing to worry about as far as im concerned. If you are the girl he wants to be with enjoy every second of it, because I would trade shoes with you in a second.