An Open Letter To The Man My Friends End Up With

I hope you treat her the way she should be treated.

18
Courtney Phillips

This is an open letter to the boys, but hopefully men, my best friends end up with.

I want you to know that she is my rock, I rank over you no matter what...10/10 times she will pick my side over yours. I just want you to always remember that the girl you're with is my main and I would do anything for her. Before you came along that is the person that I would do anything and everything with. She was there when no one else was. She stayed through the good and the bad times with me. She is one of the only ones I knew I could count on. Always there for the late-night phone calls, the weekly mental breakdowns, and yeah, as you can tell, she has just been there through it all. The best part is she is always there without even having to ask.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that she has found you, but hurt her and you will have to answer to me. I am so sick and tired of guys mistreating her. She doesn't deserve to be treated so poorly, she's got a heart of gold and all you jerks just take advantage of her and I am sick of it. Listen, don't get me wrong, I am not that mean of a person at all, I am actually a very nice person, but when it comes down to my main girls, I get a little protective. All I am asking of you isn't a whole lot, I am simply asking you to care and love her the way I do, treat her the way she deserves to be treated. DON'T use and abuse her! If you don't treat her the way she should be I will find out and it will not be good.

She has put up a wall due to her past. Her past relationships have not been the best. She was torn down and mistreated, but she was still trying to give it her all no matter what; she's too nice to just walk away. So, with that all being said, you need to be patient with her. Help her grow, help build her up. Once you do that, you are golden. Trust me, it took me a long time to get to the point we are at due to how broken she was!

I want you to be that person she needs and loves so don't let me or her down. I promise you won't be disappointed, she's the most amazing girl in the world, and you are one lucky guy so don't go screwing it up. I can tell you that if you treat her with respect, she will treat you even better!

Again, she is my best friend and my whole world. You better treat her like the queen she is!