To The Girl Who Loves "Too Much"

To the girl who loves too much, don’t stop. Love is divine, and there is no such thing as “too much.” In the world today, there is so much hate. For the girl who loves too much, this world needs you now. It needs your kind and tender heart and the ability to love others just as much as you do. Don’t hate yourself for having a big heart, it’s a beautiful quality. You can show others through actions and words that anyone is capable of love, and that every person is deserving of love. You've seen the worst of people and love them the same, that's what makes you special, that's what makes you so unique.

"Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold." Proverbs 11:27

There are many bitter souls who twist the idea of love, who use love to feel some sort of satisfaction. Some use love to manipulate others for their personal desires. You're in dire need to show these people the true meaning of love. There is a shortage of people like you, and an excess of people like them. Loving, caring and giving too much is not a weakness, it's something to be embraced. There are days that you feel unappreciated, even unwanted, but trust me, there are many who admire you. There are many who aspire to be like you. There are many who cherish you.

Your love spreads like a wildfire, whether or not you see it. Your kindness cannot be matched, and you have an infinite amount of love. You never run out of it. The way you care for other people is nothing to be ashamed of. You know the pain that people can endure; you know the heartbreaks and the rejection. You choose to help these people who suffer. You choose to show others they are strong enough. You continue to show people that they can be the best versions of themselves.

Your compassion can battle the cruelty by inspiring others not to be afraid to love. Love is a gift, it is something to hold steadfast. Hold your precious gift close to your heart. There is no such thing as "too much". Continue to express your love. Please always be yourself, and never stop being the amazing person God created you to be.

"Be the change you wish to see."