To The Girl Who Is Told She Is 'Too Independent'

Never apologize for being too independent

171
pixabay

First things first, you go girl.

If you have received the title of being “too independent,” then you are doing something right. You have stood your ground in a confident way. You know what you believe in and you don’t let anyone tell you that you are wrong. You see the world as a place filled with opportunities and adventures waiting for you. You have learned your worth and you won’t settle for anything else. As I like to say, you were tired of waiting for your knight and shining armor to come rescue you that you learned to save yourself. And this is a good thing. Never apologize for being too independent. This view on life can lead you on an amazing path. You don’t need anyone to tell you that you are beautiful, smart, or funny. You know these things about yourself. You don’t need to justify your decisions to anyone because you are doing it simply to make yourself happy. And that is something everyone should strive for. So the next time someone tells you that you are too independent, they are right. But it is not something to be ashamed of; it is something to embrace. Be the queen you know you are and rule with love, compassion, and integrity.