To The Girl Who Feels She'll Never Be Loved

"You can't hurry love, you just have to wait ;love doesn't come easy--it's a game of give and take"

1598
Chainimage

Smile baby girl. I know just how you must feel. Many other girls from near and far know what you feel like as well. You're not alone in knowing how it feels to be the person out of the group to watch all your friends constantly get asked out by all the cute guys, enjoy long-lasting relationships or marry their high school sweetheart. Heartbreak after heartbreak you start to wonder "will I ever get this opportunity to be happy?" I'm sure you've eventually come to the conclusion that you will never find someone who'll love you for you. Trust me, that love you've been dreaming about will come when you least expect it.

First, you must realize that every man you meet will not be perfect. He will not always have a banging body with the perfect hair and teeth. The guy you meet will not always make as much money as you, but money can't buy true love. No matter how much you wish for a love romance like Landon and Jamie from "A Walk To Remember" or David and Elizabeth from "Just Like Heaven," it most likely won't happen. A real love story is what you make it. You're the author and the story is yours to write.

You must also realize that not all love stories begin as they do in most Disney movies. Most love stories may start out with an encounter at a night club, shopping mall, or even the school library. This eventually turns into small conversations such as "You look beautiful. May I have your number?" Or, "Would you like to hang out some time?" Although this may not seem so romantic at first, the guy you gave your number to and decided to hang out with could eventually become the reason you constantly go to bed and wake up with a smile on your face. This is the kind of love story you want.

You are very lucky if you have someone that makes you smile every day. It's always amazing to be with someone who you can always be yourself around, loves you for you, and will never judge you based on your appearance. If he thinks you're prettier in a pair of sweatpants with a messy bun and no makeup, then he's probably a keeper. Be with someone who can handle you on your good days just as well as on your bad days. That's what being loved is all about.

So, to the girl who feels she'll never be loved, always remember to smile, baby girl, because you are beautiful. Don't give up hope that some day you will be loved and never settle for less. There is somebody out there for everybody. Trust that God does everything for a reason and that His timing is ALWAYS perfect! Always remember that blessings come with patience, so just remain patient and your time will come. Patience is a virtue and a man loves a virtuous woman!