To The Friends I've Made Senior Year

To The Friends I've Made Senior Year

Although the semester has just started I feel like every second we have is closer to saying goodbye.

9
To The Friends I've Made Senior Year
http://imgphp2.flocku.com

Dear Friends,

As pessimistic as that sounds, I want you to know that I don't regret meeting you, but it hurts to know that we only have a limited time left together.

Our paths have crossed as we are deciding what direction we are going to take as we enter the rest of our lives. I am going to be here for you, whether it be applying to graduate schools, finding an internship, going right into a job or even committing to a relationship. I want to make sure we do more than keep in touch through social media. You are the ones I want to stay close with after college. To the friends I've made who aren't graduating this year, I want you to know, no matter how busy I get, I will make time for you. We don't have years and years of friendship or memories under our belt, but we will have these important moments. I will cherish every remaining day, week and month we have together.

I wish we did have more time together, and that we could have met sooner, but I don't think we would have been as close as we are now. I am a different person than I was my freshman year of college and you were probably a different person before we met. We were meant to meet each other at this point in our lives. Super cliché but, I truly believe, everything happens for a reason. You know me better than anyone else in my past will ever know, because you know the person I have become and will become. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and supporting me through every good and bad decision I make.

So cheers to us, college seniors on the brink of graduation. Cheers to the college debt about to hit us in the face. Cheers to blurry memories made and forgotten. Cheers to the mental breakdowns bound to happen, more than once. Cheers to as many trips to Atlantic City and the bars as possible. Cheers to friendship and love. Cheers to the future and the unknown.

This is our senior year and now we have each other to make those final, unforgettable memories.

" So lets enjoy life today. Yesterday is gone & tomorrow may never come."

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F09%2F19%2F636098841460884623-1913000972_cheers.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=411&h=4eb7d334af3f4150ce9e533e87447a169e1141672684aad637df5ed091959eb2&size=980x&c=2991594557 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F09%252F19%252F636098841460884623-1913000972_cheers.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D411%26h%3D4eb7d334af3f4150ce9e533e87447a169e1141672684aad637df5ed091959eb2%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2991594557%22%7D" expand=1]