To the demons that no longer haunt me
Identities

To the demons that no longer haunt me

For the people who are haunted by their past. I understand and I am here.

462
To the demons that no longer haunt me

I sometimes wake up feeling the blood run down my back as you sprayed my sister with water the cut through skin. It bothered you to see a 4 year old boy become a man so young as I covered her and made sure she wouldn't be harmed. The pain that occured was like no other. No boy should face the beatings you gave me. I know how dogs feel when they are left in kennels. As you locked me in one for days do only drink out of a dog bowl and never feed me. Grandfather you are a person who thought they could break down a kid, but I rose to the challenge and became a man you never could be. You were the devil disguised as a cop so people could trust you.

How I mananged to protect my sister from the horrible things you try to do to us, you finally realized that I will always protect my sisters and family. The man i am today was because of the torture you put me through. Many people would hate you, but i don't. I thank you for allowing me to be the man i am because i knownthe coward you are. I will be the man that you never thought I could be. The smell of the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds still linger with me as a reminder of the strength I have within. Because of you I know that nothing can stop me from my goals or protecting the people I love.

Now Uncle I know you texted me and apologized and i forgave you because I knew the monster you were dealing with. But I suffer from the pain that you caused as you lined up the paint ball gun to my groin and let the paint balls drill me until i could no longer stand. I forgive you because I could not imagine what he put you through. The scars that haunt you mentally must be unbearable. You are turning into the man you are suppose to be.

The heat beneth the blanket was suffocating, as you slowly raped me, but I was to young to know what was happening. Later i realized what you have done, but I never let it get to me. The strength I have is something you never will. I have the strength of a 100 men. The homeless life you live is the world telling you that you are nothing because thats what you are. I will never forgive you for what you have done, but I thank you for making me stronger.

Life is full of obstacles and you never know what people are facing on the inside. No one knows my story and now it will change. My family and friends I owe it all to you for being there for me and allowing me to overcome my demons that haunted me. I will always love you guys and owe you guys the world for being by my side. I love you guys and my friends are now family. You never know how much you have helped me and made me realize how strong I truly am. You guys are my heros and I will always be thankful for you guys.