To The Boy I Didn't Want To Fall For

To The Boy I Didn't Want To Fall For

I fell for you harder than I ever thought possible.

35
To The Boy I Didn't Want To Fall For

Dear you,

I didn't think we'd end up here. I never thought I'd like you, let alone fall for you. You were the complete opposite of what I was looking for. Here's the deal. When I first saw you, it wasn't sparks flying and love at first sight. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel an attraction though. There was definitely something there.

From the beginning, I swore I wouldn't fall for you. I spent a majority of our time together reminding you that I didn't believe in love or relationships. I never thought I'd be wrong, but here we are.

I felt like I could talk to you about anything. I built walls and rarely let people in, but for you, I started removing bricks. I was tearing down the foundation, slowly but surely. I was an open book for you. It wasn't until you, that I felt like I could breathe again. I had spent so much time hiding away, fearing I'd say the wrong things and scare people away. You changed that.

I was always honest with you about my feelings and issues. I was upfront about my intentions and never shied away from the truth. You said you didn't care, that you'd like me no matter what issues we faced. I guess that wasn't true.

See, people these days are so pressured to fall in love. They're in a rush to find that one true person they're meant to be with. You're one of those people. You needed to hear the words, "I love you." You didn't realize how dangerous falling in love was. Parachutes and safety nets are not included. Falling in love shouldn't happen to soon or be rushed.

I fell for you, but you changed your mind before my feelings were revealed. You didn't think waiting for me was worth the time or effort. And that's okay. I understand. You deserve to find what you're looking for me and that's not me.

I fell for you harder than I ever thought possible. I don't regret falling because my time spent with you was not wasted. It was the happiest I've been in a long time. Thank you for that. This may not matter to you, but I needed to get this off my chest.

Love,

Yours Truly