To The Beautiful Bride

To The Beautiful Bride

Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your special day.

36
To The Beautiful Bride
Jenny Foutz

To the beautiful bride,

I still cannot believe that you are getting married. It feels just like yesterday that we met, first in seventh-grade P.E and then we really connected and became BFF's in eighth grade. We were two awkward kids who didn't know much about life. We got through those years and then ventured off to high school together. We really grew up together; Snooki hair styles, stupid boys, our first iPhones, dumb friend drama but yet, nothing seemed to break our friendship. You were with me during acne, bad hairstyles and ugly clothes. We have seen each others good and bad side, and we still seem to love each other.

We are now adults and you have found your prince charming, a guy who truly treats you like a princess. I have always said that you need a man who will give you the world, and lucky for you, you found him. I cannot wait to see the life that you two build together. You two are going to travel the world, have the best adventures and make all of us jealous (I already know it).

I am so excited that you chose me to go on the crazy roller coaster of planning a wedding. I love that I have been there to see you pick the colors, theme, bridesmaids dresses, and your wedding dress. I still remember the day you told me you were engaged, I freaked! You casually texted me while I was in class and I literally screamed from excitement. No one knew why I was randomly freaking out but I knew a life event that you would never forget had just happened. Being apart of this process and seeing everything happen has been amazing.

I'm just warning you, I am going to be an emotional mess on your wedding day. I have always had you all to myself, I have just always been able to call you whenever I need you. Now you will be married, you will have a life with someone else. Don't get me wrong, I am over the moon excited for you. I'm just sad that we are no longer teenagers who can fix our problems together over frozen yogurt.

I hope you know how amazing you are and that I truly value our friendship more than anything.

Love you lots!

P.S. I totally wouldn't mind being paired with a hot groomsmen.