To That Cute Boy I See On Campus But Never Talk To

What I really think when I pass by you.
5000

To that cute boy I see on campus but never talk to,

So, you're super cute. When I see you, I basically fantasize on how I think your personality is. It's fun to me, it's like storytelling. I predict you're very charismatic... and I predict that you are polite to elders and aren't afraid to say hello to people you know. You walk looking up, but not with your nose in the air. Maybe you're social but you aren't the obnoxious type. One that doesn't attend every party and every happy hour. Someone that takes his studying seriously and may read a few books. A little bit of a loner, but a great friend to others. I imagine you're the perfect guy, and that's why I don't want to talk to you.

I fantasize what it would be like if we went out on a date.

If we went out on a date... boy I would rock your world. You would love our conversations and you'd laugh a few. I'm pretty much fantasizing you'd be the perfect date as well. We would joke around with each other, but I can take from you that you are an optimistic, whole heartedly human being who sees the good in everyone and isn't judgmental, isn't narcissistic and isn't looking for a good confidence boost from me. You would truly want to know about me and seem interested in the friendship we're creating.

I would hope you're the type of guy to have your phone on silent all day. The guy that never uses social media and never cares about getting attention from people. Someone that genuinely does good things for others without needing recognition for it. I imagine that you aren't super straight forward, and you believe in respect and are considerate of other people's feelings.

This is why I don't want to talk to you. I truly don't have time to be let down or play games. I don't have the patience to work on what I don't like about you, and I don't care enough to have something right now. Blame the other guys who have let me scream in my pillows in true frustration, or complaining nonstop to my girlfriends how much of a f*ck he is. I just don't care enough to invest in something other than focusing on myself, other than admiring you from afar.

But yeah, you're really cute.