To My Ruined Favorite Pair of Jeans

Every girl has a pair of jeans that they love more than any other. They have a perfect combination of fit, style, and comfort.

And due to that overwhelming awesomeness from that pair of jeans, we seem to wear them a bit more often than our other pairs, which usually means they wear out faster than our other pairs.

Its a special kind of sad day when you realize your go-tos are no longer wearable. Jeans can be expensive, and sometimes you have to face the fact that you will not be able to create your signature looks right away anymore.

So here is to you, and your favorite jeans.

Embrace, and cherish, the days of them always being in your drawer whenever you need them. Relish in the times that you can put them on after you had washed them and they fit a little better than the time before. Use the pockets you have stretched out to the perfect size for all of your stuff, and wear them with your favorite shoes even if you think you have worn that look one too many times.

Wear them to class, to a club, to dinner with your friends. Make the most of their versatility, allowing you to be comfortably cute whenever you need or want to be. Wear them with heels and with sneakers. Look in the mirror and smile as they perfectly fit your curves. These jeans were made for you.

Some goodbyes are harder than others, and jeans, while replaceable, have a special place in the heart of some girls. It may seem silly and ridiculous (and we know it is), but the confidence boost from your perfect pair of jeans is unmatched.

Love all the times you've had in those jeans and the events you've been able to wear them to. And when it is time for a new pair, it just means it's time to find a new go-to!