To My Team From Your Editor-In-Chief

To My Team From Your Editor-In-Chief

"I don’t read them anticipating a grammatical error or a misspelling. Rather, I read each word and really enjoy the story you are telling."

11
To My Team From Your Editor-In-Chief

To My Team,

I want to say thank you. Every week we go through the same routine of submitting and editing articles. Despite the amount of work, school, homework, exams, etc., you still never let me down with your submissions each week. You may feel like you aren’t the strongest writer but, that’s okay. It is one of my favorite things to go through your articles each week. I don’t read them anticipating a grammatical error or a misspelling. Rather, I look at your content. I read each word and really enjoy the story you are telling. Whether it be a list full of gifs or a 700-word article, it is something special.

One of my favorite things is seeing one of your articles get tons of shares and seeing how excited you become. I know you are proud of yourself and just know that I am proud of you too. Our school is lucky to have you as a representative and I am lucky to have you on my team.

Thank you for dealing with my nagging and constant reminders to get your submissions in. I know I sound like a broken record and I know sometimes it may be annoying, but it’s my job and I know you know that with your on-time submissions and the fact that you are not rude every time you see my name pop up on your phone or email.

Though we may not have classes together or see each other at all on campus, I truly believe there is a friendship there. As a team, we support each other and congratulate our successes and I would not have it any other way.

Thanks for being a great team and bringing joy to my position. Let’s keep up the good work.

Love,

Your Editor-In-Chief