To My Home Squad

To My Home Squad

I am missing you all so much right now

94
To My Home Squad
Chloe Freed

To my best friends from home,

I want to let you all know that I am thankful for you. I know I have said that before, but I really am. In hard times while I am away at school, I always know I have you all by my side. I know that if I am missing you, you're only a group chat text away. I can Snapchat any one of you to see you, even if it is for only 10 seconds, but with the stress of school piling up, I realize you aren't here to help me keep my head up. I miss you gals.

I love the friends that I have made here at school. Believe me, they are great, but no one can ever replace you because you are all my day one supporters. I miss seeing you whenever I could. I miss going to Applebee's or Dunkin' or having squad meet ups. Those are the things that make me the most homesick. It is hard when I am at school and I see you ladies hanging out. It makes me upset that I am missing out, but I am so happy that you all have one another back at home.

I miss being there to hear about the good and bad that is going on. I love being updated. I know I can read about it in a chat, but I miss getting together and talking in our group. We are a big group, all 8 of us, and when we can actually get everyone together, it is always so much fun.

I am looking forward to our annual Squadmas because I can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces and eat good food. Nothing says BFFS like Secret Santa, but I am making it a point to see you many more times before that. I am in need of your hugs and love. That is sappy, I know, but it is true.

You are all my best friends. You have seen me grow. You have seen me at my worst. You have seen me at my best. You have even seen me get my tattoos. I want you all to know that I love and support every single one of you with my whole heart.

Don't forget to text me or call me when you need to or want to. You know that I am always open to hear about your day or what is going on. I cannot wait to see you all soon.

Stay beautiful, you amazing people. 8/8 of Squad for life.

Love,

Your forever friend