To My Friend That Needs Some Kind Words

To My Friend That Needs Some Kind Words

Count on me through thick and thin, a friendship that will never end.

9
To My Friend That Needs Some Kind Words

Hey. I hope when you read this, that you know it’s about you.

You’ve been going through a lot lately and I just had some things to say that I think you really need to hear.

First off, I want you to know that I’m super crazy proud of you. You take risks, and you follow your heart. Those are some things that I really admire. Sometimes, those things get you into trouble, but that’s okay. That’s how lessons are learned. I promise with every decision you make, good or bad, you come out of it a better person. These life experiences are shaping you into an even better version of yourself.

I’m sure you’re scared and I’m sure a lot of things seem uncertain. That’s because you’re at a place in your life where it’s time to make some really serious decisions that are going to affect you for a long time. Don’t be scared of these decisions. It’ll all work out in the end.

I don’t mean to hit you with all of these cheesy cliches, but they’re true. Everything happens for a reason, and everything will be okay.

Even with all the uncertainty that surrounds you, please be sure of one thing. I will always be here for you. No matter what, and no matter where. I’ll always be here no matter what you need. You really drive me crazy sometimes, but please know that it’ll never get in the way of where you sit in my heart. You truly have a friend in me for life. I promise.

So, chin up. Take a deep breath and get ready to make some big changes in your life. Keep a smile on your face and remember that with every day that passes, you’re that much closer to where you are supposed me be. And I will be next to you every step of the way. Stay strong, and I love you.

All my love,

Elise