My Coworkers Are Wonderful Thank You

To My Coworkers, Thank You For Bringing So Much Light Into My Life

Waffle cone boy loves you all!

211
Jon Wolverton

Over the summer I got a job as a waffle cone maker at Big Dipper, a local ice cream shop here in Montana, and I can honestly say that it has been an absolute blessing. I love this job so much, and I believe the reason is because of you guys, my amazing coworkers.

I remember my first day on the job. I was so nervous to meet you all. I was so scared I was going to make a bad impression, but thank god I did not. I do remember burning a lot of waffle cones that day and being very stressed, but the wonderful girl who trained me, Rachel, helped reassure me that everything was going to be alright. You said to me "Please don't stress or quit, I really want you to work here!" and I knew I was going to like this job.

Since then so many wonderful memories have been made. From the hibachi dinner, to our singing and dance parties in the back, to that damn Uncle Cracker song (Baylee will know what I'm talking about), and to Kailee trying to teach me how to sing like Shakira (I cannot sing like her, by the way), I am so thankful for these memories.

So, to all of you marvelous people, thank you for bringing so much light into my life. The friendships that have blossomed from this job are ones that I never knew I needed. Each and every one of you has made a wonderful impact on my life and I know that I ever need advice or help on anything, or even a shoulder to cry on, I can come to you guys and you will be there with open arms. You guys have made me excited to come to work for every shift, no matter what kind of day I am having.

You guys are also part of the reason why I am staying in Billings for the fall, besides money being a factor. I get to keep my amazing job and see all of your wonderful faces more. I am so excited!

And to my superb manager Katie, thank you so much for taking a chance on me and hiring me. I love this job so much and you are the most chill and down to earth manager ever.

So here's to all of the incredible memories we have made and here's to many more to come. I love my work family so much.

The waffle cone boy loves you all!