To My College Roommates While We Are On Break

I will miss you guys!!

For the past four months we have shared so much laughter and long nights. We have talked about our days and motivated each other to keep going when times were hard. We have gone on random late night trips to Wawa and McDonalds. We have done so much and for that reason I will miss you over this month break we have.

I loved this time with you all over the school semester and I would not have enjoyed it as much as I did if it wasn't for sharing space with all of you. We have worked so hard through the whole semester and I am so proud of every thing we accomplished!

Now we all deserve a break from all the work, but I will miss you all.

I hope everyone has an amazing time over break and enjoyed Christmas with family and friends!

As we enter into January and the cold season I hope we can get out of our comfy blankets and hang out soon! I hope we can catch up on all the adventures we have had back home and share our Christmas stories, even though we already do in the group chat. I have been loving sending each other pictures of our dogs and still keeping in contact even when we are not sharing a room.

Have a good rest of your break guys and we will start fresh next semester!