An Open Letter To My Guy Best Friend

An Open Letter To My Guy Best Friend

I don’t know where I would be without you

220
An Open Letter To My Guy Best Friend
Mackenzi Koop

If I had a dollar for every time someone thought we were dating I would have enough money to cover all of our endless food trips.

I appreciate you more than words can express. You know me better than anyone else and you love me for who I am. Nothing is off limits anymore.

You tell me how it is.

Thank you for always being down to hang out whether it is three in the morning or three in the afternoon. You hardly ever tell me "No" even though I tell you all the time. You are always down for adventure.

Thank you for letting me read you all my texts from a boy that isn’t treating me like I should be treated even when you have told me 197 times that I deserve better but I still go back. Your ears are always open and your shoulder is always there when I need to let out some tears.

Thank you for inviting me to everything even if it just supposed to be the boys. You are all usually 10 times more fun to be around then anyone else.

Thank you for calling me nonstop until I agree to hang out with you.

Thank you for the endless amounts of nights at restaurants. I swear I would be rich if it weren’t for all the money we spend every week on food.

Thank you for being down for chill nights but also always being down for a crazy night.

Thank you for singing in the car with me. I wouldn’t want to sing duets with anyone else even if we do sound terrible.

Thank you for making me laugh so hard I nearly pee my pants. I swear we laugh the hardest when we are together.

Thank you for walking around the mall for endless hours when I can’t find anything.

Thank you for taking hundreds of pictures with me and letting me take hundreds of pictures of you.

Thank you for pulling me out of the house when I don't feel good enough for the world. Somehow you make me feel like the world isn't good enough for me.

Thank you for being patient with me. I know how stubborn I am but somehow you know how to handle it. You know when to give me distance but you don’t, instead you push my buttons until I’m so annoyed I laugh. I appreciate that about you. You don’t let me stay mad or upset for long.

From our endless ice cream dates to us being hours apart during the school year, I wouldn't change our friendship for anything. I don’t know where I would be without you. I appreciate everything you do for me. You are truly a great best friend.

Love ya.

Love your girl best friend,

Kenzi