To My BFF On Her Birthday

To My BFF On Her Birthday

Happy 20th Birthday Rissa

17
To My BFF On Her Birthday

Dear Marissa,

Happy Birthday, best friend! I almost refuse to believe that you're 20 because it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating when you turned 16. I hope that this year you get everything you want because you deserve that and more. Thanks for always being there for me, and thank you for being my friend through all these years.

I hope that 19 treated you well and I know that 20 will do the same. I know that people imagine that when you're 20, that means you're suddenly older and have your sh*t together because you'll be in the real world soon -- but just know that you can still live your life and have fun this year too. I hope that you achieve your goals and that (as cheesy as it sounds) your dreams come true.

Thank you for being the one I can call at any time of the day/night and know that you'll be there to pick up the phone. Thank you for picking me up when I'm down and always finding a way to make me smile when I'm sad. I really don't know what I would do without you. Your the best friend anyone could ask for. I don't know anyone else that has been through hell and back and could continue to keep a smile on her face. You're my inspiration. I don't know how you do it but God has realized and seen all you do. God has noticed your strength that you never give up and he has rewarded you with love. A love that unconditional Our friendship is unconditional.

I love you endlessly, Happy Birthday Best Friend

xoxo

Des