The 'To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You' Trailer Is Here And We Have Questions About Lara Jean And Peter

Who is this John Ambrose McClaren anyway?

10748
@netflix on Twitter

Netflix finally released the trailer to the sequel we have ALL been waiting for: "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You."

The original "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" was released in August 2018, so its fans have been patiently awaiting a trailer for the sequel to see what happens with Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky.

At the end of the first film, we saw Lara Jean march onto the lacrosse field to plant an adorable kiss on Peter, despite some adversity they faced.

After they sealed their relationship with that kiss, the film ended, and we were all dying for a second film to develop their relationship and see if anything happened with those spicy letters from Miss Lara Jean.

In the trailer, we see Peter and Lara Jean having the most adorable time of their lives and being in love and happy. Peter even gifts Lara Jean a necklace at the very spot, in his words, "it all started."

Remember how Lara Jean took that spill on the track after she saw Peter had her letter and he helped her up?

In the trailer, we see Lara Jean take another fall, and who is there to help her up? You guessed it, another one of those letter recipients — letter in hand — I might add, John Ambrose McClaren.

Oh, and he is fine as hell.

This part of the trailer left us wondering if sparks were flying? Are Lara Jean and John going to end up together? Where's Peter? Are they on a break? We need answers!

If this is another little love connection happening, who will Lara Jean choose?

The film will be released on Netflix on Feb. 12, 2020. Just in time for Valentine's Day. Whether you are forcing your partner to watch it with you, or crying over all of the cuteness alone on your couch with chocolate and wine, it will be an emotional hour and a half.