to all the boys I've loved before behind the scenes

10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'

A few things that will make you want to watch this movie a 70th time.

142
Sarah Richman

By now, you've probably watched the movie 10 times and have fallen in love with Peter each time. But here are a few little-known facts about the movie that will make you want to watch it again and again and again!

1. Lara Jean’s lockscreen was not staged

www.buzzfeed.com

During the movie, there is a moment where we see Lara Jean's lock screen and surprisingly it wasn't staged. They fell asleep on the couch and a co-worker snapped the photo!

2. Many parts of the movie were improvised

even the iconic scene where Peter spins Lara Jean by her back pocket. He also improvised moving the bowl of popcorn during his pillow fight with Kitty, as well as many of his "Woah Woah Woahs"

3. The author actually writes letters just like Lara Jean

Most of you probably know that the movie was a book first but did you know that the author actually writes letters when she's trying to say goodbye just like Lara Jean!

4. Will there be a sequel? 

If you've read the books you know there is much more in store for Lara Jean. During the credits there is clip of another boy who received a letter shows up at Lara Jean's door. Watchers think this could definitely be a hint to a sequel.

5. The author of the book makes an appearance in the movie! 

upload.wikimedia.org

During the flashback scene in which Lara Jean is at homecoming you can see a chaperone in the back, that is Jenny Han! An extremely talented writer and if you have seen the movie but haven't read the books I highly recommend.

6. Lana Condor (Lara Jean) has had a serious relationship for three years

This one might crush a few, but a fun fact is he actually does write her love letters.

7. Noah gained almost 1 million new followers

Noah Centino (Peter) gained almost 1 million new followers within 24 hours when the movie was released. He is definitely a fan favorite.

8. Noah auditioned for a role in The Kissing Booth!

As much as we love Noah, The Kissing Booth had a great cast I definitely wouldn't change it.

9. Emilija Baranac (Gen) didn't know that she had booked the part until they were halfway done filming

10. The Covey sisters have a real life group chat!

They have said they have become like real life sisters and love sending memes to each other from the movie!