T.J. Maxx Is Taking Online Orders, Bye Bye Budget

T.J. Maxx Is Taking Online Orders Again, And We're All Social Distancing From Our Budgets

Our go-to candle and decorative pillow spot is finally reopening online.

17774

Yes, after three long months of stores being closed due to the outbreak, T.J. Maxx is finally reopening its online store. During the outbreak, T.J. Maxx was the first stores out of many to not only close its doors to customers, but to also close down its online store access.

Most stores had kept their online shopping open to customers, but T.J. Maxx had shut down their own.

T.J. Maxx was one of the nostalgic stores that most of us who enjoy shopping would go to get fashionable clothing items that normally would be costly at other shopping places.

So not being able to shop at T.J. Maxx was a big loss for most of us.

Especially for some of us who are avid shoppers at T.J. Maxx for their purses, pillows, clothes, and scented candles, this loss hit hard. Not to mention, whenever I would go on vacation, I would always buy a cute luggage bag to carry around from T.J. Maxx. They also had the best home items. However, recently, T.J. Maxx has finally announced that it will reopen its online shopping!

According to Cosmopolitan, T.J. Maxx is not only reopening its online shopping, but it will also extend its return policy so that shoppers will have within 40 days of its site reopening to return an item.

The online store will also still include discount items just like their physical store did so that it will be no different than shopping at their physical stores.

And if you're wondering when their physical stores will reopen, then you'll be excited to hear that they will be reopening in the next coming months! According to Cosmopolitan, their physical stores are reopening with temporary store hours of Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.

But, like most stores, T.J. Maxx will limit how many people can be in the store at the same time.

But still, for many shoppers like me, this is great news!

Most of us are just grateful to have online shopping access. I don't know about you, but T.J. Maxx was definitely on the list of stores that I missed shopping at most during the outbreak. So, having the store reopen its online shopping again is a breathe of fresh air.

If you need me, I'll be buying some purses, candles, or clothing items from T.J. Maxx that I probably don't need, but desperately want.