A Letter To My Future Self

A Letter To My Future Self

Hi, I hope you're doing great.

6
A Letter To My Future Self
Photo by Kate Macate on Unsplash

I am writing this letter to remind you of the little, yet important things you love to do. Waking up first thing in the morning and letting the pups out, drinking iced coffee and laughing with your best friends, and going out on little walks around the block. Are you still doing these things? Are you taking care of yourself? Most importantly, are you happy? I know, that's a tough question but are you?

Happiness to me now is the feeling you get when you are standing on the top of a rock looking at the beautiful world God gave us. How do you feel about that and what is your definition now?

I hope that you find time to appreciate those little things, I hope that you are pushing yourself to get where you want to be, and I hope that you never stop. Have you? Please, never stop pursuing happiness. Push yourself to be the best you can be and then more.

What lessons have you learned? I wouldn't be surprised if the many years of schooling didn't prepare you for what life is actually like. This year alone I've learned to expect the unexpected (thanks covid). By the way, is the pandemic over? Who's President? Here's a good one, are you President? I know it'd have to be 20 years in the future for that to happen, but are you on the right track?

For real, how hard are you working and pushing? I hope that you never lost that determination and drive.

Final question, do you love yourself and are you as confident as you manifested to be? It gets easier right?

I'll leave you with this piece of advice, never stop learning, never stop caring, never stop working, never stop loving, and lastly, never stop being you.