5 Tips To Help You Find Yourself

5 Tips To Help You Find Yourself

There's no relief like inner peace.

931
Girl
Loving Yourself Unsplash

Everyone struggles with who they are and aspire to be one day. When lost you can always be found. Some ways to open up is learning to know yourself. Self-love is the best way to find your inner happiness along with your inner self. The first thing is to eliminate all toxic and negative people. Being surrounded by negativity won't motivate you to become a positive individual. Becoming comfortable in expressing your thoughts, feelings and ideas are some ways that can help you become more comfortable with yourself and the people around you.

1.Start eating better

Via GIPHY

A vegetarian or pescatarian lifestyle contributes to a stronger you. The healthier foods you eat, the better you'll feel. They not only cleanse your body but your mind and spirit. It's been found that high-fiber foods cause the brain to produce more serotonin which causes us to feel more relaxed physically and mentally. Overall, It's important to control your stress level and remain mentally strong.

2. Personal health is a part of future wealth

GIPHY

Stay positive, uplifted and happy at all times. Self-love is the best love, you owe it to yourself! Eat better, do better, live better. Having a better attitude allows you to accept beneficial changes towards your future and happiness. Getting your mindset ready now is the best thing you can do. Be open to change for the better mentally, physically and emotionally.

3.Expression through music

Music has always helped in regards of coping with my different emotions. If nothing speaks to you , music always will. I listen to a variety of different genres . Some of my favorite artist are Drake, Smino, Erykah Badu, Queen, Fleetwood Mac and the list goes on. I love these artist because I feel connected to them. I believe music is a way to comfortably express how you genuinely feel , and is also a great escape.

4. Open up to someone

It's never good to hold your feelings inside because eventually, they build up to anger or depression. Once you become comfortable in understanding your faults and working on yourself you feel a sense of relief. It can be hard to open up but it's definitely worth it. Everyone needs someone to talk to and there's always someone to listen: Counselor, family, friend, etc. Starting somewhere is better than ending nowhere.

5. Start living

My favorite thing to do when I'm down is to go on an adventure. Outside activities such as picnics and bike riding are great ways of reducing stress and uplifting your mood. I'm young, I want to live and experience the good things life has to offer. It's normal not to be happy all the time but it’s something we continuously strive for . Happiness forms from within. Living for yourself and no one else is the best love you can receive. Live a little , and you'll have a better idea of what makes you feel most alive.