Tips to Engage a New Customer With a Winning Pitch

Winning Pitch

9

Are you tired of using those same old pitching ideas? Well, do not bother yourself much. Let go of what happened and start fresh now! But how? The answer to your question lies in this article. So, c'mon let's just dive into it.

Before that, let us have a brief about what a sales pitch is.

What Is a Sales Pitch?

Have you ever given an interview at your dream company? Showcasing your strengths, achievements, skills, and all that you can offer. That's a kind of pitch. What you are doing while giving an interview is convincing the employer to hire you.

Just like that, "A sales pitch includes persuading or convincing a person to buy the products or services offered by a company".

To say it in other words, a sales pitch is an attempt to convince the public to buy the offerings of the one who's pitching.

An ideal sales pitch finds out the issue of a customer, acknowledges it, and then offers a solution in the form of a product or service. A perfect pitch smoothly makes the product valuable. Look for the customizable business pitch templates to attract your clients.

7 Effective Tips To Engage New Customers

Without further ado, let us just learn about those 7 magical tips to help you engage your customers.

1. Incorporate Personalized Solutions

Personalization plays a key role in engaging the customers with your brand. The best sales pitch must be personalised to the one you are pitching to. It should not be monotonous every single time.

To make it more appealing, make sure to add examples and stories to the pitch. This will surely help you in converting your potential leads into clients.

Remember that emotions also matter. So, try to make an emotional connection with people and then justify that with logic. That means convincing people both emotionally and logically in a way that they can't say NO.

2. Begin With Finding Out The Pain Points

A business pitch deck template that is focused mainly on customers is most effective. Customer-focused pitch focuses on the issue, which is the most important thing to make a good pitch.

So, the first step is to find the challenge, issue, or problem that the customer is experiencing. In the next step, you need to address and solve that issue.

Then, in the final step, you need to make the audience aware of the benefits of your products and how they can solve all your problems.

Most people purchase for emotional reasons. That is why it is crucial to focus on the product's advantages rather than its features.

These advantages may be different for different customers. Hence, do not just shoot everyone with the same arrow. Give some space in the pitch for customization.

3. Tell A Creative Story

Our brain is fond of stories. They trigger the release of a trust hormone which is called Oxytocin.

So, if you wish to develop trust and connection with your audience, then make sure to pitch by telling a nice and emotional story to them.

Of course, you would not want to look like a fool who's blabbering. So, try to include the reasons why they should choose your product. Also, tell them about your company and the purpose of its existence.

In addition to this, provide some personal tips and suggestions from your side to connect with your audience.

4. Keep It Brief

Pitches should be short and sweet, as simple as that! This is one of the best sales pitch tips that anyone can offer- keep it brief!

Two key things should be in your business pitch deck template. That is, it should contain all the benefits of the offering and then a brief offer.

The purpose of this is to create sufficient time for real discussion at the end. Give time to your clients to ask the questions, then answer and satisfy them with your answers.

Give them assurance of your product and clear all their doubts. This will help you in closing the deal in a much better way and without any doubts.

5. Highlight The Past Success

Trust issues are real, aren't they? Everyone wants proof. Likewise, your buyers also want to know whether you have offered benefits to others in the past or not.

That is why it is very important to show your achievements, past clients, revenue, or profit generated through your offering.

Most importantly, ask your past customers to write a review or share their success stories with you. After all, nothing can be better than listening from the mouth of the one who already benefited from you.

6. Use Multimedia

Excess of everything is boring. Too many words, too many pictures, and too many videos all become boring at a certain point in time.

That's why it is always better to have a mix of all of them. Avoid using any one kind of media as customers can lose attention.

Try to include attractive visuals like charts and images in your pitch. Also, videos hook the clients and keep them awake.

Do you wanna know a secret trick to keep your clients curious? So here it is! Try to change the speakers from time to time while giving a presentation.

This will keep the audience engaged, and they'll be highly impressed by you.

7. Communicate Value

What's a business pitch deck template without value? Nothing. You must always first communicate the value of your offering to potential clients. How it will be beneficial for them and why they should buy it.

While pitching, always put yourself in their shoes. Then ask yourself why you would buy the product and how it will improve your life. Then pitch according to the answers you've got from yourself.

For instance, our company sells hair products. So, at the time of pitching to someone who's looking for hair products. We are not going to assume that they want the richest hair product or a hair product that can make their hair longer and smoother.

Rather than that, we'll first do some research before giving a pitch to have an idea of the issue most people are facing.

Maybe the current hair product they are using is good but they want a product that can stop their hair fall. With this, we want to show that having an idea of the problem is so important. As it can make pitching so easy and focused.

Understanding the issue improves the chances of converting a pitch into sales. The reason is the personalized offer that you are giving to them.

Conclusion

Here comes the end of our article on "Tips to Engage a New Customer With a Winning Pitch". We have listed down some sure-shot winning tips for your business. You'll follow them and attract a lot of clients in the future.

We offer business pitch templates, pitch deck archives, and business pitch deck templates. In case you need any assistance, we are only a call away!