Organization Tips

Try These 10 Tips To Become A Successful, Put-Together Person With Just 10 Minutes A Day

Because everyone needs a little organization help.

132
https://www.pexels.com/photo/coffee-cup-mug-desk-5251/

Life is messy. A messy mess full of errands, school, work, clubs, meetings, parties, and everything in between. Here are a few tried-and-true habits to becoming a successfully put-together(ish) person.

Keep a planner... AND keep it up to date.

Keeping a planner is such a basic bit of advice, but making sure you keep it up to date is where people tend to fall off track. Write down every single responsibly you have that day, not just the big stuff. Write down to walk the dog at 3, or go to the store, or apply for that club. If you only write down when stuff is due, chances are you will forget to do them up to that point.

Make lists 

Wake up and make a list. Write down what you have to get done that day. Write down your grocery list, your homework for the week, your meals for the week, etc. Keeping lists will help you to stay on track and not worry about things last minute.

Clean your room

If you do a little bit of cleaning everyday, we're talking like putting away some folded clothes, wiping down the bathroom sink, making your bed, etc., just doing one of those things at any point during the day will make you feel more organized and on top of the day. Just trust me on this one.

Study for the test thats a week, two weeks, or a month away

It is psychologically proven that spaced out studying is linked with higher grades as opposed to mass studying (AKA: studying the night before). If you study for just 10 minutes a day, it will be more efficient than studying all night the night before the test.

Take a power nap

Even a little 10-30 minute power nap will make you feel much better and rested, which will help you effectively complete your tasks for the day.

Do a face mask

Just taking 10 minutes to put on a face mask and be still will make you feel calmer and more put together. Also, it will clear up your skin and help with the wrinkles down the road.

Light a candle 

Lighting a candle is a simple task that can change your whole mood and make you feel more productive.

Take a shower

A shower or bath can help you feel focused and clean. A shower is a nice study break or cleaning break, it gives you an opportunity to just do nothing for a minute.

Go for a walk

Walking or any form of exercise is proven to help boost your mood and focus. Even if it's for just 10 minutes a day, it's better than nothing.

Reorganize your closet, bathroom counter, desk or anything for that matter

Reorganizing anything gives you a sense of satisfaction and makes you feel more accomplished throughout your day.