Tips On How To Make Your Girl Happy

Tips On How To Make Your Girl Happy

We are not wild creatures. It doesn't take much to make us happy.

32
Tips On How To Make Your Girl Happy
Girl and guy kissing shadow

OK, this one is for all you guys out there that just can’t do it right. You always have your girl upset, mad, or even at some points you don’t even know what you did to put her in that mood. I get it, I’m a girl and my boyfriend could do the littlest thing and it could change my mood for the entire night. No, we’re not bipolar because of this; we are female. Some of you may just have a little bit of trouble with this one, but let me break it down for you: It doesn't take a lot to please us! We’re so simple once you get us figured out. Here are the simple things you can do to make your girl smile and be the happiest she can be.

Don’t ignore us.

This one personally is my biggest pet peeve. It’s one thing to be busy and not answer for anywhere from 20 minutes or a few hours, but seriously not answering one simple text for five hours is not only ridiculous but rude. If you’re texting me and you know you’re not going to be able to talk for a bit, use those communication skills and let me know you’ll text me later so I’m not sitting here going nuts.

Cut the crap with the small lies.

If you think that by lying to us is going to help you out, you have the wrong idea. We find everything out, and honestly half the time you do it yourself. You’ll mess up your story, post a Snapchat, or you just can’t lie. If you tell your girl right up front what’s going on, yes she’ll still be mad, but she's more likely to get over it because you told her yourself and she didn’t have to find out on her own.

Give us random hugs or kisses.

These are super important for many reasons. We enjoy your affection; it makes us feel happy and positive. They also bring reassurance to the relationship. Sometimes we will find ourselves getting worked up over thinking that you don’t love us anymore.

Tell us you love us often.

Everyone enjoys hearing those three powerful words some point throughout the day. Again it goes back to the reassurance portion, but a confidence thing as well. Who knows if you’ll ever get the chance to tell that person you love them again so make sure they understand that you do.

Listen.

This is all we want is for you to listen. We know we talk a lot; it’s just a part of our nature. Most of the time we just need a solid six minutes to rant our little hearts out so we can feel better. So please just acknowledge that we are just trying to have you listen to our rant to help get the stress out.

Use the 50s era chivalry.

This is the smallest thing ever. Go on Google and look up how men treated their woman in the 50’s. They would simply hold the door for you, open your car side of the door, and push your chair in for you when you’re out to eat. Small things that you don’t do in the ordinary day once in awhile will easily make your girl smile.

Scratch our back/head.

One of my personal favorites is to have my back scratched right before bed. It’s that light feel of having them touch you, but it’s super relaxing and makes me fall asleep in seconds.

Small surprises.

In most cases, girls don’t want you to buy them all of this nice stuff. If you simply get a flower for her, write a little note, or even a small dinner date (because who doesn’t love food?) works. They are so small, but they mean so much. These will brighten any girls day in seconds.

Make sure you make it clear she is the only girl.

We get it. You’re going to talk with other girls, you’re going to have them as friends, and you’re going to hangout, but by any means do not make her feel like something is going on between you and Becky with the good hair. Otherwise we are going to have super stress and be freaking out 24/7—and believe me no one wants that. Just be super clear with your lady.

Make us a priority.

Now this one can go in many different directions. Don’t have us have to fight for your attention 24/7 over your friends or video games. If you invite us over to hangout don’t be on your phone the entire time or ignore us and play COD. Very simple task. Make us feel wanted in your presence.

I could keep calling these off one by one, but you get the point of what I’m saying. I want you to try some of these out and see how your relationship will enhance after you do some of these. No I’m not an expert when it comes to relationships, but I do know how I want and should be treated and so don’t many other young ladies. Just take a second and think how you can make your girl happy!