As the days pass, the time to go home only gets closer. This means that packing is soon to be done and, if you are anything like me, you are probably going to need some help.
1. Don’t leave it until the last minute.
Nothing good will come out of it, believe me.
2. Make a list of what you need.
The more organized you are before packing, the easier it will be to do so.
3. Buy vacuum storage bags.
Especially when it comes to winter clothes, they are the ultimate trick to have up your sleeve.
4. Honestly, do not leave it until the last minute.
Believe me, you’ll need some time.
5. Fold clothing according to its style.
How you fold your clothes affects how much you can fit in your suitcase.
6. Choose your shoes wisely.
There is no need for 17 pairs of shoes. Make sure you take what you need and just that.
7. Seriously, DO NOT leave it until the last minute.
You’ll just hate yourself.