16 Body Hacks For Grown Women

16 Body Hacks For Grown Women

Whether you're Mother Theresa, a porn star, or anything in between, there's a tip here for you!

30
16 Body Hacks For Grown Women
Redbubble

Being a woman is hard enough. Navigating our complex bodies with all of our complex functions doesn't make it any easier. There are tons of things many women don't know when it comes to taking care of their bodies. Our bodies take care of our partners, it takes care of our kids, now let's take care of us.

Whether you're sexually active or not, there is something here for you!

1. Cranberry Juice and cranberries work way better for vaginal health.

2. Coconut oil + Vaseline nightly works great for inner tight stretch marks.

3. Men's razors are much cheaper than women's and deliver a closer shave.

4. Please pee after sex!!! For one, it lowers the risk of contracting a UTI.

5. Carry condoms your damn self — don't get trapped out here!

6. Kat Von D Liquid lipsticks are blowjob proof.

7. Garlic on your nail beds + coconut oil on your cuticles = longer nails.

8. A Spooly covered in coconut oil, castor or oil or olive oil is key for fuller eyebrows — before bed of course!

9. 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar in a bath resets your PH balance which will have you feeling and smelling wonderful.

10. Coconut oil + brown sugar is a wonderful exfoliator!

11. Hiding a hickey: apply a green concealer, topped with your color concealer, foundation and powder!

12. 6-10 green tea bags in your bath will have you feeling super energized, refreshed and your skill will be glowy and soft.

13. DRINK WATER!!! It basically helps with everything!

14. It's your body, do what you want with it. Shave, don't shave. Have sex with whomever you want! Just be safe.

15. Be sure to have regular check-ups. Twice a year. Even if you're in a committed relationship. Your partner should not feel offended that you want to be on top of your game, they should be getting checked too!

16. Plain yogurt and lemon juice works wonders for dark inner thighs and armpits! Mix the yogurt and juice from a fresh lemon, apply and keep on for 25 to 30 minutes twice a day.