5 Tip Top Nail Shades From Walmart You NEED To Try This Summer

No need to head to the salon for great nails this summer!

161

The time has come when we can shed our dark nail colors and opt for vibrant hues that match the gorgeous weather outside. If you're looking to bring the heat this summer with your nail color, check out these top pics from Vinylux.

And the best part about this brand, which you can find at Walmart, CVS, Ulta and other locations, is that it one, stays on for over a week and two, gives you salon quality nails without the salon cost!

1. Crushed Rose

This bright berry color is perfect for those who want to bring subtle brightness into their style.

2. Lobster Roll

What could get more summer than a color called Lobster Roll! This bright red is here to add some spice to your life!

3. Sun Bleached

If you're a lover of neutrals but are looking to take a walk on the wild side, this one is for you! A hint of sunshine will go a long way with this gorgeous yellow!

4. Cake Pop

Summer is a popular time for weddings and while you might want to rock a bright hue, this occasion might not be the time and that's where this soft pink color will step right in to save the day!

5. Cerulean Sea

If you are a lover of the sea this bright blue is perfect for you and will be sure to help you achieve the mermaid vibes you are looking to get this summer!