Timing Is Everything

Timing Is Everything

Timing controls who comes into our life, but also shows us what we need in life
440

Timing....

"The choice, judgment, or control of when something should be done"
-Dictionary.com

Everyday we see things happening and events unfolding in front of us. We meet new people and go on new adventures, but still timing changes everything. The biggest thing about it though, is we have no control over it, it almost controls us more than we can control it.

Sometimes timing just makes life difficult because it leaves us clueless, curious, or in the unknown and to a lot of people, the unknown is terrifying. Which makes sense, none of us like the idea of not knowing what to do or not knowing what's going on, though I will admit some people are better at
handling than others. Some people are just better at going with the flow, while some of us like to have everything planned out. It can make life complicated or confusing. We just have to keep in mind that most of the time we cannot change timing.

Sometimes we meet the right people at the wrong time, and sometimes we meet the wrong people at the right time. We can not change when we meet people in general, that's just something we can't control and we just have to go with it. We may meet people when were not open to anyone and we may miss out on having some amazing people in our lives, but in the same sense sometimes we cross paths with the wrong people when were just looking for someone to hold and it can end in a multitude of bad results. Timing is everything.

We also have no control over most life events. We can't choose when a child is born, when death or life comes, sickness, and we only have semi control of timing when it comes to work or school. We may be able to choose what we job we have but we can not choose when we progress in that job. We may choose to go to college, but we don't get to control college events or the fact that homework and things take up most of our time. There are so many things that are out of our control and sometimes we let them get the best of us. We just need to learn that this is all part of life and what we have to do. It is hard, but we have to learn that timing is key in a lot of situations and it sometimes causes us to loose people we never want to let go, it may put us in situations that were not used too, and it may also help us realize things we needed to know.

It is so easy to get caught up in change and in life and how something are just out of our control and we just have to be careful and keep in mind that it is just a part of life and that yeah, it would be great to be able to control it, but somethings are just out of our control. At times, we get all caught up in all the change and make choices we regret because we don't know what to do or how to handle all that life is throwing at us. Sometimes life just shows us what we need. People come out of our life and leave and it just means that they are not meant to go into the future with us and we might not understand that now, but its all for a reason.
Timing may be everything, but it also matters how we handle things. We all just need to keep in mind that life does not stop for anyone and its all about what we need and how we handle things.
Keep your head up no matter what it will always get better with time.