Time Management Tips: How To Overcome The Stress Of Finals Week

12

It's our favorite time of the year folks. It's that time when you have four papers due in one day and tests that never seem to end. Finals are just around the corner and here are some tips time management tips that can help you ease the pain.

1. Schedule and prioritize.

When you have three or more things to study creating a schedule before the week starts really relieves the stress. When you schedule what is more important for the days to come. It all comes easy.

2. Leave extra time for the unknown.

From experience when it comes to studying you should leave some time for the unknown. You never know if you need some extra time studying or if you don't know how to solve something. It's better to leave some time for those unexpected things.

3. Make sure you schedule some time to relax.

Relaxing is just as important as studying. Give your brain a break in-between different material you are studying. Go for a walk or go to a coffee shop just to get your brain a break off the material.

4. Finally if you need help on a material ask for it.

If you need help solving a problem or need help looking at some material be sure to ask for it. Don't stress yourself more if you are already struggling. Don't make it harder on yourself. It's better to ask for help now than a day before the exam. Or sometimes just talking to a professor about the stress could help you.