I Tried TikTok's Fave Starbucks Drink, It's Worth The Hype

I Tried TikTok's Favorite Starbucks Drink, And Honestly? It's Completely Worth The Hype

Here's what I thought.

185089
Meagan Hoffman

For the past few weeks, I have seen several videos on TikTok of people absolutely drooling over one specific drink from Starbucks: Four pumps of white mocha with sweet cream. As an avid Starbucks drinker and TikTok watcher, I decided I needed to try it.

I drove to my nearest Starbucks, which is unfortunately 35 minutes away, and sat in the parking lot as I ordered this specialty drink online.

After seven minutes, it was ready.

I stood outside the store in the designated squares six feet away from others, patiently waiting for my order to be called.

When I finally heard my name shouted from the door, I practically jumped and ran up to the barista. My eyes saw the most magical drink I had ever seen.

The white chocolate mocha was perfectly swirled with the sweet cream in the largest cup I had ever seen.

I hurried back to my car, ripped off the paper on the straw, gave the drink a good stir to ensure the flavors would be evenly distributed to my palate, and dove in. My initial reaction was simply, "Wow." The bitterness from the espresso shots were definitely prominent at first, but then the sweet cream coated my tongue and mixed perfectly with the white chocolate mocha.

I was so impressed with TikTok's recommendation, I texted all of my friends encouraging them to try this absolutely delectable drink as soon as possible. Some had already tried it and raved about it.

I just couldn't believe I didn't try it sooner. What I now call "TikTok's Starbucks Drink" is my new favorite order.

I highly recommend this delicious drink, but if you're not an avid coffee drinker or like to avoid high amount of caffeine, I suggest getting a grande size with two pumps of white mocha and one shot of espresso, instead of the original venti with four pumps of white mocha and two shots of espresso.

This is also a great option to lessen the caloric intake of your coffee.

TikTok has truly given me some excellent suggestions, and I can't wait to try the next favorite Starbucks drink.