TikTok Made Me Buy It: Flawless's Skincare Fridge

I spend a lot of time on TikTok and I never know whether the products I see are worth it or not, especially when I'm looking at the price. For Christmas, my aunt got me a gift card to Ulta. I didn't know what to buy. I have way too many palettes and lipsticks. I have my essentials. What else could I need? Then it hit me that I saw a lot of people these past few months showing off their skincare fridges. So, the second I thought of it I went on the Ulta app and bought it. So, here are my thoughts.

What is a skincare fridge?

A skincare fridge is exactly as it sounds: a mini-fridge that is intended for your skincare products such as face masks, sheet masks, jade rollers, gua shas, serums, and creams. It's smaller than an average mini-fridge and can fit on a desk or vanity. Keeping the products cold allows for products to help with inflammation, puffiness, and tired-looking skin.

My skincare fridge

My skincare fridge is from the brand Flawless. It's white with rose gold details. The inside has a shelf unit and the door has a little pocket for extra storage. All I had to do was plug it in and switch it on and it was working. It fits all of my serums, rollers, and creams. The one criticism I have is that the little pocket on the door is a bit small so my sheet masks and roller wouldn't stay upright. I just put them on the top shelf instead and put a one-use clay mask in the pocket.

Is it worth the hype?

For me, I say it was. It's really been beneficial for my serums the most and my eye cream. As someone that's skin is prone to getting red or inflamed skin every so often, it has helped with redness a lot. I feel like the cold serums feel better on my skin and feel more refreshing. I think this product is especially good for people that really love skincare and skincare products. If you don't really use your products a lot then it could feel like it's a bit of a waste. For those that are interested, Walmart, Ulta, and Amazon all sell skincare fridges. Happy shopping!