Tik Tok Made me Change my Skincare Routine

One of the latest trends on Tok Tok is skincare routines and it got me thinking maybe I need to change mine.

46

I have always really struggled with my own acne. I have been to countless doctor's appointments and have tried everything from pills to prescribed skincare routines. So far very little has worked on my skin. I still felt like some days my acne was worth than others. The tiny bumps on my skin bugged me and the constant random breakouts were just annoying. I am also very picky about my skin and the products I will use on it because my skin is either really oily or super dry finding products have been hard. Then Tik Tok introduced me to several Tik Tokers focused on skincare products and routines. Tik Toker, @skincarebyhyram has been great for giving tips and recommend products. He also has given his opinion on brands and their products and which ones are good and bad for your skin. Everybody's skin is different so doing research is always important. Almost every company lists recommendations for products based on your skin type so what worked for me will me won't work for everyone. It is important to know your skin and research what is best for you. Also if you are someone struggling with acne defiantly speak to a dermatologist about your skin before you try random products on your skin.