The Best Throwbacks On Netflix

The Best Throwbacks On Netflix

Can't find a movie? Check out this list of classics.

145
The Best Throwbacks On Netflix
Pop Sugar

Have you ever been trying to Netflix and Chill but can't figure out what to watch? Well, here are some of the best throwback movies that are on the site. You're welcome ;)

1. The Little Rascals

How can you not love this movie? Even though it's a little cheesy, it's still so cute! You'll be repeating those one-liners all night.

2. Charlie's Angels

This movie is filled with action, romance, mystery and most of all: some kick-ass girls.

3. Bring It On

You might laugh because it's just that dumb, but the Bring It On series is one to never be forgotten.

4. Clueless

Pay your respects to the oh-so-talented Brittany Murphy and get some trendy new outfit ideas from this 90's classic.

5. Zoolander

Get a kick out of this vintage and so stupidly-hilarious movie, starring the one and only Ben Stiller.

6. A Walk To Remember

Everyone can use a good cry here and there, and A Walk To Remember is the perfect throwback for just that.

7. Grease

A little bit of dancin', a little bit of singin', and the good looks of young John Travolta and Olivia Newton John? How can one pass up this hit?