Top 10 Throw Back Movies For A Girls Night
Film

Your guide to your perfect girls night.

73
Photo by Pixabay from Pexels

Do you ever sit with your friends and question what movie you should watch? I've spent hours with my friends trying to find a good movie to watch and I realize that nothing beats throwback movies.

Here are my top 10 throwback movies perfect for your girl nights.

1. "Sleepover" (2004)

This movie is the perfect throwback to your 16-year-old life. I lived through this movie when I was a teen and it's perfectly paired with popcorn!

2. "AquaMarine" (2006)

You're lying if you're saying that you don't love stories about mermaids. Who doesn't love a good throwback with JoJo?

3. "Stick It" (2006)

Many of you may not know what this is, many may. This was my absolute favorite movie. It's about a struggling teen who walked out on gymnastic's worlds. She is sent back to gymnastics school because of her misconduct.

4. "10 Things I Hate About You" (1999)

BEST MOVIE EVER.

5. "What A Girl Wants" (2003)

Who doesn't love a little Amanda Bynes? This was one of her best movies and if you haven't watched it, you're missing out!

6. "John Tucker Must Die" (2006)

We've all had that ex we would love to just kick. If one of your girlfriends is going through a breakup, this is the PERFECT movie to watch.

7. "Clueless" (1995)

Who doesn't love a classic movie? Filled with hilarious humor and charm, put on your face mask and do your nails while you watch this movie.

8. "13 Going On 30" (2004)

This movie will have you bring up your old fashions books. This movie is perfect for any Girl Boss.

9. "She's The MAN" (2006)

Who doesn't love an Amanda Bynes throwback?

10. "Ice Princess" (2005)

This movie will have you running straight to your local ice rink trying to do a triple just like her.