Through Pain Comes Strength

Through Pain Comes Strength

Keep fighting for yourself even at the worst of times

3065
Through Pain Comes Strength
2.bp.blogspot

“Through pain comes strength”

I have never found 4 words that have resonated with me more than these.

After everything that I have dealt with, publically and privately, I have found the good even in the worst of events and the strength in the pain.

Growing up, I used to think that tattoos were the worst decisions a person could make because I was told that. And so, ridding of this mindset was very difficult at first. My worst fear before getting a tattoo (and even now... kinda) is what people will think of me. But in the end, it is my decision.

So enough with that.

If you notice, it also has a few key words from the bible verse Phillipians 4:13.

"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength" (NLT)

It is a reminder that I would not be here without Him and only Him. I would not be strong without Him.

I got this tattoo also and mainly because of my problems with endometriosis. After my surgery, I was left with a small scar near my left hip bone. Thus, the placement. My left side.

Processed with VSCO with hb1 preset

Now, if you're wanting to get a tattoo near your ribs (or where I got mine) know that it will hurt.

My tattoo was hand drawn and done by Gold Tattoo's Greg Owens.

Gold Tattoo and Design Facebook

Gold Tattoo and Design Studio Website

Instagram: goldtattoondesign

In the end, the best thing I can say is don't be scared about making decisions for yourself. You can't let people force you to be who you aren't. And this is who I am. Anyone who can't support you no matter what, doesn't deserve a place in your life.

You deserve to be you and you deserve to be happy.

And as a reminder, no matter what you are going through, you will come out stronger.

-Kaley