Thoughts I Have Trying to Write an Odyssey Article

I wish I could say I had some method to my madness.

71
Professional Grant Writers

Writing these articles isn’t exactly a piece of cake. Having to come up with one every week or two is a bit challenging unless you have a concrete set of plans for what you want to write about. Even when you do have a plan to write about something, it can be hard to transfer your thoughts onto the screen in a meaningful way.

Here are some thoughts I’ve had while trying to come up with Odyssey articles this past semester.

1. So should I write that article that I know no one will read about music or an album I really like?

2. I could write about cats. But what would be the point other than for me to stick cat pictures into an article and call it a day?

3. I could write one of those cool gif-filled articles. Those are really popular. But do those come off as just me being lazy?

4. But copying gifs is so annoying oh my goooooddddd.

5. What if I wrote an article about Lindsay Lohan or something? Or the conspiracy theory about how Avril Lavigne is actually dead and was replaced by a clone?

6. Hahaha, I have six other actual academic assignments to do and I’m doing this. Hahahaha!

7. Nope, can’t do that article, I’d rather not subtweet people because they might read this one day.

8. I’m too nervous to write a serious article but I also want to be able to use this platform to express my serious opinions about serious topics but I’m also nervous and a big ball of anxiety so let’s just stick with gifs from Friends!