40 Thoughts UF Students Can't Help But Have During Syllabus Week

"I love syllabus week!"
39

As classes started again Monday, August 21st at the University of Florida. Students have returned from their summer residences and began a new semester. Whether you're a returning student or starting your first class at UF, here are 40 thoughts students have during the first week of classes.

1. I'm so not ready for this.

2. I can do an 8:30 AM class, I was up earlier than that in high school.

No. No you cannot.

3. Where is this class?

4. Turlington is actually a maze.

5. What is the latest time I can wake up in order to make it to class on time?

6. What do I do if I slept through the first class?

7. Crap I'm going to be late.

8. Do I actually need this textbook?

9. Should I buy this book at the book store?

The answer is always no.

10. Do I really need the optional books?

11. I know no one in this class...

12. Crap, my computer died and lecture has barely started!

Always bring a pen and paper just in case!

13. Do I really need to go to lecture if all of the assignments are in lab?

Yes!

14. Do I have time to eat?

15. Do I want to eat on campus or bring my own food?

Bring your own food.

16. There are lines as far as I can see at the Reitz and Hub.

17. Gym or library?

18. Student Rec has no open equipment and I don't have a way to get to Southwest Rec!

There's a great bus system that will take you to southwest for free with your GatorOne.

19. How is Library West ALREADY full?

20. People, people everywhere!

21. Could you walk faster, please?

22. Let's just bike through heavy pedestrian traffic why don't we?

Please stop.

23. Let's also scoot in the bike lane, that's fun, right?

Again, please stop.

24. Where should I park my car

25. It's 100,000 degrees outside.

26. Walk outside = sweat.

27. Is it going to rain today?

It rains every, single day.

28. There go all of the sorority rush girls.

29. When does fraternity rush start?

30. NO, I don't want your flyers.

31. Wow, the Plaza is finally done!

32. But now the North Lawn is under construction?

33. Should I read this syllabus?

34. I really should use my planner this semester.

35. Forget this.

36. Is SNAP actually running?

6:30 PM through 3 AM

37. It's a scam.

38. When is the first football game?

September 2nd!

39. I love syllabus week.

40. I love UF! Go Gators!