Thoughts To Live By

Thoughts To Live By

love, Santa Claus

76
Thoughts To Live By

Every year for the past 20 years, my family and I have gone to see the same Santa at Merryfield Garden Center.

His name is John Buckreis, but I like to think of him as the real Santa Claus. Why do you ask is he so special? I could go on for hours, but I can think of one easier way to share it. As we left his "sleigh", he handed us each one sheet of dazzled Christmas paper with the words at the top that read, "Thoughts To Live By". So without further adieu, here are Santa Claus' thoughts to live by.

1. Give each day to God.

2. Do kind deeds for others and you will always have friends.

3. If you wish to improve the world, improve yourself.

4. The world is waiting for you if your purpose is strong and true.

5. Pick your friends and places to go and things to do that will make your parents proud of you.

6. Lead in truth, goodness and justice.

7. Even if you're on the right road, you will never get anywhere if you just sit there.

8. Just because it is a well beaten path, it is no proof that it is the right one.

9. Bestow happiness on others and happiness will come to you.

10. Juts be kind to everyone

11. Set your goal to life and let god be your coach.

12. Find a need and fill.

13. No one can educate you but yourself, it's up to you.

This year may have been his last year, but I will remember this Santa forever.