What To Do The Summer Before Sorority Recruitment And Bid Day

24 Thoughts Sorority Girls Have Over The Summer Leading Up To Recruitment

Bid day, where ya at?

269
Olivia Jacques

As summer comes to an end, it's time to get ready to go back to school. This means that it's time to get ready for sorority recruitment! The most stressful and best time is upon us and the countdown has begun.

Here are all the thoughts sorority girls have leading up to the big day!

1. OK, let me see what I need to wear for recruitment

2. I think I have 1/25 things I need. OK, good start

3. Actually very excited to go shopping for all this stuff though

4. I'll just wait a little bit before I buy everything just in case I lose weight or something

5. *Suddenly it's the end of July* Oh God, I have nothing to wear for recruitment

6. *Online shops for hours*

7. OK, I have everything now. Time to start packing

8. Where is my bid day outfit?!?

9. I need a tan, but I really don't want a spray tan :(

10. I can wear these types of shoes right?

11. I have to wear makeup, but we're also supposed to look natural? Great

12. Heat on my hair everyday? Awesome

13. Oh Lord, it's supposed to be 100 degrees with 99% humidity? Even better!

14. I'm actually low-key excited for bid day

15. I can't wait to see my big! OMG OMG

16. And I get a little this year??? Eeeeepp!!!

17. And then all the date parties and events? :)

18. Oh shoot I can't forget to bring all my date party clothes

19. OK, focus on recruitment for now

20. Wait, I totally have to being this pink tutu for a date party

21. OK, seriously has anyone seen my bid day outfit??? This an emergency y'all!

22. Only a little bit longer until I get to see my sisters!!!

23. Whoa, wait where is my pin?

24. OK, I'm officially excited for recruitment