12 Thoughts Every SHU Student Has About JP’s Diner

Am I ready to replace my 2 am Linda's with 2 am JP's?

714
Fairfield's HamletHub

As all Sacred Heart University students should know by now, we've got a new diner on campus (and it's the first ever on-campus diner in New England.) It's a pretty big deal both amongst our SHU community and in the general buzz of up-and-coming universities. Sacred Heart is getting itself on the map, and JP's Diner is another fine example of the changes occurring.

So naturally, everyone on campus has been talking about the diner this semester, and especially since the diner recently held its grand opening. But there's one problem: the diner isn't actually open yet. The school is still putting together all the finishing touches on making sure the diner is ready to operate successfully, and until the day this happens, SHU students have been - and will be - doing a lot of thinking about it. Here are 10 thoughts every SHU student has about JP's Diner as it's preparing to open:

1. It's not open yet? But what about the grand opening?

No, not yet.

2. I may or may not have walked over there for dinner the night of the opening thinking they were gonna have food

Oh what? No, no, I was just taking a casual stroll around campus!

3. I definitely wasn't the only one "taking a stroll" that night

We all thought the same thing. And that's okay.

4. So wait... when is it opening?

The math just doesn't make sense.

5. Wait look at how retro it is!

It's like Riverdale up in here!

6. They put a diner next to the Pitt.

Freshman 15, here I come (again).

7. What are they gonna serve?

Burgers? Fries? Shakes? Pies? Yummmmmm!

8. This is gonna be our new Linda's, isn't it?

JP's won't be complete without all our favorite Chartwells staff members.

9. Are they going to take SHU dining dollars? Why are we so confused about this?

Of course they are. Why would they open an on-campus diner and not let us use our meal plans there? I'm pretty sure the sketchy Chinese restaurant down the street takes our meal money.

10. Are the milkshakes gonna be good?

We already know they're gonna be pricey - but are they gonna be good?

11. This diner better open soon because I am HUNGRY

You're hungry too? Okay, yeah, let's go get Linda's.

12. So am I ready to replace my 2 am Linda's with 2 am JP's?

The answer is yes. Definitely, yes.