Every Time I Try To Tan I Just Burn
popular

15 Thoughts Pale Girls Have When They Are Forever Sunburnt Instead Of Getting A Golden Glow

Bring back the dancing lo

2462

I'm not saying that it is specific and I can't speak for anyone else but what I have experienced... as a pale white girl in her early 20's that is nicknamed "Home Hermit" by her parents and a "recluse" by her sisters. Anyway, these are a compiled list of 15 thought I had before and after I tried to tan and ended up looking like a burnt chicken nugget!

"Maybe I'll get a tan today!"

media1.giphy.com

"Is the sun hotter on me because I look like a deformed marshmallow?"

media3.giphy.com

"I look like a vampire, don't I?

media.giphy.com

"I swear I think my legs could blind someone if they looked directly at them in the light."

media0.giphy.com

"Why can't I tan?"

media0.giphy.com

"If I tan... wouldn't I turn orange??"

media1.giphy.com

"Oh no! What if I look like Snooki after I get a tan? No!!!!!!!"

media3.giphy.com

"I look like a tomato when I burn!"

media3.giphy.com

"Why do I do this to myself when I know all I get out of it is pain?"

media1.giphy.com

"EVERYTHING HURTS!! My bra! My shirt! Everything!"

media.giphy.com

"Ok, I thought I got a tan... but now is my tan peeling off and the skin underneath is still white?"

media0.giphy.com

"I really want to pick at my peeling but it hurts! I'll just suffer through it and do it anyways!"

media1.giphy.com

"New plan! Never try to tan again! It was a mistake."

media2.giphy.com

"The sun is evil!"

media3.giphy.com

"I'm never leaving my house again! Air conditioning is my friend!"

media0.giphy.com