Thoughts Of A Pokemon Go Player

Thoughts Of A Pokemon Go Player

Gota catch them all

4
Thoughts Of A Pokemon Go Player
i.ytimg.com

Since this whole Pokémon Go craze is going on I felt it was only right to write a little about it. Now I personally have not played the game, which makes me wonder if players have ever thought of all the things they could be doing other than playing Pokémon Go. Here is my interpretation of how I imagine the conversations with themselves in their head going..

1. I could be starting on my paper for my summer class buttttt I think not

2. I could walk my dog but he can wait

3. I could be cleaning my room but as long as nothing is growing I'm good

4. I could read a book but I get my reading in through the game

5. I could ask out that guy/girl but who needs a relationship when my Pokémon Go relationship is thriving

6. I could make new friends but I've got Pokémon Go friends

7. I could do my laundry but hey no one has said they've smelled anything around me yet so I'm good

8. I could make a bowl of cereal but I could have two Pokémon by then

9. I could get a haircut but who needs to look good

10. I could take a shower but that takes too long I have to find the next Pokémon

11. I could go to my summer class but there's no Pokémon in there I already checked

12. I could text my mom back but I doubt it isn't important if it was she would have called

13. I could go to work and actually work but I think I'll sit in the bathroom and catch two Pokémon

14. I could sleep but who needs sleep when you've got Pokémon to find

15. I could brush my teeth but who needs fresh breathe when the Pokémon I catch don't mind

16. I could discover how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop but if I do that while trying to find new Pokémon I'll lose count

17. I could check out the new restaurant everyone is talking about but I don't want them to think I am trying to get out of paying the bill if I frantically run out if there is a Pokémon outside

18. I could travel the world they do say you gota catch em' all

19. I could take out the garbage but there's no Pokémon in there

20. I could wash the dishes from last week but then again maybe if the pile gets high enough a Pokémon might want to climb it

21. I could pay my bills but they should understand its Pokémon Go season and I had to take off time at work

22. I could go grocery shopping but who needs food at a time like this I'll live off of fruit snacks and name each flavor after a Pokémon

23. I could apply for college but who needs a degree when you can catch Pokémon for a living

24. I could apply for that job I always wanted, but I am pretty sure I saw an ad in the game for a Pokémon catching position at the mall