Thoughts Of A Girl With Writer's Block

Thoughts Of A Girl With Writer's Block

The jumbled and disorderly thoughts from trying to write a paper, turned into a paper.

226
Thoughts Of A Girl With Writer's Block
Unsplash

So I had super bad writer’s block this past week and I didn’t have a clue what to write about. Therefore, I wrote about all the thoughts that I had while trying to write out an article. Fair warning: I am very scatterbrained and all over the place and I don’t even know what I’m thinking sometimes. I found this article to be pretty amusing, so I hope you do too!

1. Alright, I’ve got my laptop and it’s time to start writing.

Crap okay what am I going to write about? Hmm, let’s see well I could do that one thing but eh I don’t know.

2. Oh! I’ve got this I can write about my cat!

Wait then I’m going to sound like a crazy cat lady who has no friends and will never find love. But I’m in love with my boyfriend right now…OH MY GOD what if he thinks I love my cat more than him and then he dumps me!?! Nah that’s just crazy……or is it? Ha, nope not going down that road.

3. Okay, something else, literally anything else. Oh, I’ll write about my boyfriend duh.

That’s got to be easy enough. Hm, what about him though…..all the things I love about him? Wait then what if some other girl reads it and sees how amazing he is, and she tries to steal him from me. Oh hell, no honey! That’s my man, don’t even think about it. Wow, that was aggressive, okay another topic!

4. Ugh, it’s been an hour and I still haven’t started. I really should stop waiting until the last minute to be writing my papers.

Oh well ha ha maybe I should get my whole life together too. Yeah like that’s going to happen.

5. Oh a text, maybe I’ll just take a break and scroll through some social media.

I’ve got to find something worth writing about out there. Let’s see what’s going on with Instagram. Hmmm, every girl would rather be on spring break right now instead of studying for midterms. Typical. Ah lots of birthday posts, nice. And my middle school best friend is pregnant…interesting. Well, that was no help. How about Twitter, there’s like current event type stuff on there.

6. OMG a cat video, man cats are great.

If I could have all the cats in the world, I definitely would. That would be a whole ton of cat fur though…that’s okay, they’ll all by my little babies. Wow, no wonder people think I’m a cat lady.

Okay focus. Something to write about. Nice, some guy talking about how nice guys always finish last. Maybe you wouldn’t finish last if you fessed up and told the girl you like her, just a thought. You can’t finish last if you’re not even in the race. *sips tea*

7. Anyway… yes a vine thread, I live for these. *2 hours later* (in Spongebob narrator voice of course)

Well, that was a waste of time…and I still have nothing. Great.

Hopefully, you somewhat followed all of the crazy thoughts that popped up in this article. This was my actual train of thoughts for attempting to write out an article and it's a wonder how I get anything done with all these random things going on in my head. Looking at it now I probably sound like a headcase, but on the other hand, some people might be able to relate to this!