7 Thoughts You Have During Your Last Semester Of College

7 Thoughts You Have As You Go Into Your Last Semester Of College

Adulthood is looming just around the corner.

155

Going into your last semester of college is a weird time. It's this combination of excitement, nostalgia, sadness and fear. But all of that is the culmination of years and years of hard work and that makes it all worth it. So as you embark on your last semester, know you're not alone. Here are some of the thoughts you have as a soon-to-be college graduate.

1. You countdown until your last homework assignment is due. Ever.

College may be a fun time, but homework is not. The second you turn in that last homework assignment you'll breathe out a sigh of relief.

2. You make the most of your last memories with your college friends. 

There's something truly special about the friends you meet in college. They're your people, the ones who make those four years worthwhile. Saying goodbye to them will be tough, so spend as much time with them as you can.

3. You start the job hunt.

This is the one that college leads up to, the moment all these years of school have prepared you for. Finding a job is hard, but just remain positive and keep your options open.

4. You try to save up your money. 

Oh yes, the dreaded thing we all worry about as college comes to an end. It's almost time for us to be a full-blown adult and that means supporting ourselves financially. You'll be grateful later on when you save a few bucks here and there.

5. You enjoy the traditions of your school. 

No matter how big or small, it's those special and unique things about your school that make it special. So take those in and enjoy them while you're still a student.

6. You mentally prepare for adulting. 

1

Being an adult is scary. Taking care of yourself and having actual responsibilities is nerve-wracking. But just know it's ok to not completely know everything and to figure it out as you go along. That's just a part of life.

7. You'll look back and be grateful for these memories. 

College is a fantastic time filled with memories that will last you a lifetime. As you start your last semester don't forget all of those memories that made it worth it. The laughs, the excitement, the friends you've made. Cherish those things and don't take advantage of them.

Here we go. One last semester. Enjoy it, make the most of it and good luck. Adulthood is waiting.