Thoughts Everyone Has At The Gym

Thoughts Everyone Has At The Gym

We all have to go and we all have these thoughts.

32
Thoughts Everyone Has At The Gym

Going to the gym–it’s something we all should do whether we like it or not. The gym has been added to our list of chores just like cleaning or mowing the lawn. Some days at the gym are good, while others are just plain awful. We’ve all had these thoughts at the gym whether we want to admit it or not.

1. How does this even work?

Some machines look more like torture devices rather than exercise equipment. This usually leads to many awkward attempts at using them while other gym-goers watch in horror.

2. This person spends way too much time here.

We’ve all encountered this gym-goer. These people have crossed over from toned to insane. They are often spotted hogging the weights and downing a protein shake.

3. At least my outfit is on point.

There’s nothing better than the feeling when you entire outfit is flawless. Sure, you probably spent more time picking it out than you will spend at the gym, but, hey, at least you look good.

4. Why is everyone here now?

You thought you planned it out perfectly for the gym to be vacant, but alas, everyone else apparently had the same idea, and you’re stuck in a hot, packed gym yet again.

5. Finally no one is here!

An empty gym is like winning the lottery: It almost never happens, but when it does, it’s amazing. You don’t have to wait for anything and there’s no one to watch you mess up.

6. Why does no one wipe off their machine?

We’ve all had it happen to us. You’re already using the machine before you realize it’s drenched in someone else’s sweat.

7. Is that what I really look like?

Most gyms contain at least one wall of unflattering mirrors. For some it might be motivation, for others it’s just a reminder of why you’re at the gym in the first place.

8. Will they ever get off this machine?

There's always that one person who hogs whatever machine they're on at the moment. They're often found spending an hour on the treadmill or doing endless reps with the weights.

9. Wow! I’m actually seeing results!

Whether these results are real or imaginary they’ll probably keep you coming back to the gym.