1. "I'm going to do great on all my finals!"
2. "Procrastination? I think not."
3. "Oh shoot, I have a final tomorrow?"
4. "I need to go to the library."
5. You realize that going to the library was a mistake because why would there be any spots.
6. You settle for the floor in the corner.
7. "Caffeine is the only thing that is going to keep me alive."
8. You regret not bringing your own coffee because of the huge Starbucks line.
9. *starts to study* "Okay this isn't too bad"
10. You instantly regret all those times you skipped class.
11. "Time for the mass emails, sorry classmates."
12. You begin to slowly lose focus.
13. 3 hours after a ten minute social media break..."What have I done?"
14. "I must consume more brain juice."
15. "What time is it?"
16. You begin to praise the professors whose test aren't cumulative.
17. And plan your revenge on the professors whose are...
18. "When will this torture end?"
19. You start to calculate the lowest grades you can get on your finals to still pass the class.
20. C's get degrees.
21. "What's open at 4 a.m.?"
22. You drift into sleep and dream about a final-free life."
23. "I'm dropping out of school."
24. But, you keep on going because the thought of Netflix and your bed for a whole month is enough to get you through the week.