Work week. No sleep. Constant chanting. The craziest time of your life. Spending all this time in the house makes the little voice in your head more active than usual. Let's be honest, we've all thought these things at some point during this time.
1. If I have to clap one more time, I might shove a straw down my throat.
2. Why can't you walk in a line? You've done this since kindergarten. #bubblesandducktales
3. If I smile any longer, my cheeks will fall off.
4. Are we singing or screeching?
5. Is it dinner time yet?
6. Ten minutes is not long enough to eat this Chipotle.
7. Can I have my phone back now? I need to Snapchat this.
8. Please, nobody trample me during the door stack this time.
9. How many back-pocket questions can one have?
10. Let's see if I can get away with "going to the bathroom" again.
11. Why is this chant going 85 miles per house?
We all know how crazy this week is, but it's totally worth it when you know how amazing your new sisters will be. Plus, you have the best time bonding with sisters you never thought you would.